Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vegas, Baby!

It's 1:30am and I just finished packing for our trip to Vegas (wahoo!!!!). Its not that I wasn't prepared. I was. I had a List (I like to make lists). I had everything checked off, except for the necessary toiletries that I would need pre-flight. The problem was the shoes...its always the shoes. Husband said AT MOST I should only have 3 pairs. I laughed at him. And proceeded to sit on my suitcase to stuff everything in.

Anyway, our flight leaves in 5 hours so I'm thinking of just staying up all night. I mean, what's the point? I can sleep on the plane. I hope.

Meanwhile, we'll be back in a week with hopefully some great restaurant reviews, recipe ideas and maybe a good story or two. Here's to hoping our trip is half as fun as the movie The Hangover (without the tiger in the bathroom...but maybe the baby in the closet). If you don't know what I'm talking about, go see the movie. Totally worth it.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment