Friday, November 6, 2009

The Stalking of Tyler Florence- Part Deux


So if I thought that I didn't embarrass myself nearly enough last April when I accidentally hit on Tyler Florence at the Metro Cooking and Entertaining Show, now is my chance to redeem myself (or embarrass myself further--it could go either way).

The MCES is headed to the Washington Convention Center this weekend, and I'm headed out this evening to enjoy the food, fun and of course--stalking my fave Food Network celebs. Not only have I coerced my dear friend Emily into attending with me, but we'll also be participating in Tyler's Ultimate Food and Wine Pairing and a celebrity presentation by Giada de Laurentiis (have I mentioned that I want to be her when I grow up?). Should be an interesting weekend, to say the least. Paula Deen, Guy Fieri, The Neelys and many more amazing people will be in attendance. I'll be sure to post pics throughout the festivities.

Cheers!

*Note: Photos from http://www.metrocooking.com



No comments:

Post a Comment