Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Decor

Of course I have waited until the last possible second to come up with a darling centerpiece/tablescape for my Easter Brunch (in my defense, I have been sick, thanks to this crazy weather!).

Short on time and money (aren’t we all, these days?), I’m relying on two of my favorite stores to help me come up with something frugal and fabulous.

I was literally about to jump in the car and head to
Williams-Sonoma’s Easter Sale (one of my happy places—more on that later) to snag this tree when I realized that it is no longer available. BLAST!

It was so cute I just had to show it to ya’ll, even if they don’t have it anymore. They still have the ornaments that you can see hanging from the tree in the picture, so I may pick those up and hunt for a tree elsewhere.

Wrapsody in Patton Creek is often my go-to place for great gifts and entertaining pieces. They have everything from cute and whimsical to elegant and sophisticated, and their easter stuff is just down-right adorable. I picked up some adorable hand-painted eggs that I will somehow incorporate to my centerpiece (whenever I figure out what that might be). I wish I had some pictures to post, but I guess ya’ll will just have to head over there and check it out! Even better, all of their Easter stuff is now 50% off! Happy hunting!